top of page
AdobeStock_246909045_edited.jpg
t3-logo-white.png
Simple_triangle.png

JULY 04, 2025

berlin

Simple_triangle.png

T3 SUMMIT BERLIN

The T3 Engineering Leadership Summit was attended by 100+ senior engineering leaders from companies like E.ON, Booking.com, Kleinanzeigen, TomTom, Mobile.de, Flink, Immoscout24, Sky, Wolt Candy Crush and more. The one-day format included keynotes and roundtable discussions led by renowned industry experts. 

Keynotes:

• How to scale high ownership engineering teams

• Why projects succeed

• The case of lost performance - Where has all the development performances gone?

Roundtable Topics:

• Create Ownership and Accountability in Your Team

• Cross-Platform Development: Are We There Yet?

• Building Your Management Toolkit

• Successful Integration of AI Into Your Product Portfolio

• Reduce Technical Debt: A Guide for CTOs in 2024

• Introducing AI Assistance to Engineering Teams

• Mastering the Maze of Complex Business Initiatives

• Effectively Dealing With Cybersecurity Threats

• Improving Developer Productivity

• Green-Tech and Sustainability for CTOs

• Making Projects Successful

SPONSORS

leancode.png

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

ilyabw.png

"This was a beautiful type of #unconference...the ultimate format for sharing, listening, and most importantly - learning. I have met people I knew before, people I am happy to know now, and people I wish I caught up with earlier! What a blast 🔥"

- Ilya Sakharov, CTO @ Codility

- 

I had a blast rambling about ownership and impact at the T3 Software Engineering Leadership Summit in Berlin last week. 💪 Spent hours debating the finer points of engineering after my keynote with great folks and a super relaxing hashtag#unconference style vibe. Many thanks to Greg Fawson and the gang for both organizing and luring me to talk. 🙏 Really should do these more often. - Niilo Säämänen - CTO at Wolt

adk.jpeg

This summit was a remarkable #unconference experience, featuring roundtables and great keynotes. It was the perfect setting for learning from others but also share my own experiences. I had the pleasure of meeting incredible new people. The conversations were enriching, and the insights gained were invaluable.

Adrian Kodja, Technical Lead @softgarden

Today I got to experience the inaugural T3 Software Engineering Leadership Summit in Berlin. I loved the format which focused on lively discussions in small groups around important leadership topics like creating accountability, technology choices and onboarding into a new org. – Stefan Hoth, Engineering Leader

stephan.jpeg
onur.jpeg

Cybersecurity is definitely a subject that we can not discuss often enough. The exchange and the insights were great. Hope to catch up soon again. Onur Ergin - CTO at Footprint TechnologiesCybersecurity is definitely a subject that we can not discuss often enough. The exchange and the insights were great. Hope to catch up soon again. Onur Ergin - CTO at Footprint Technologies

niilo.png
bottom of page