top of page
AdobeStock_246909045_edited.jpg
t3-logo-white.png
Simple_triangle.png

NOVEMBER 1, 2024

london

Exchange real-world insights and learnings.
Get
solutions to the challenges you face.
Build your peer-level network.

Simple_triangle.png
PACE-AP-logo-white_4x.png
licel.png
novoda.png
appdome-white.png

ABOUT THE SUMMIT

The T3 Software Engineering Leadership Summit is where senior technical leaders managing software development teams can network, exchange ideas, share problems and learn from their peers. The event is tailored to the unique challenges faced by Heads, VPs, Directors and CTOs. Whether you are scaling a start-up or managing teams of hundreds of engineers, this invitation-only event is a singular opportunity to exchange ideas in curated roundtable discussions, see innovative solutions in action and expand your network.

WHY ATTEND?

• Elevate Your Leadership: Gain cutting-edge strategies for mobile tech leadership.

• Exclusive Access: Network with top-tier peers and industry leaders.

• Innovative Insights: Discover the latest trends and best practices in engineering leadership and identify solutions to the engineering leadership challenges you face.

"This is not an event where you get talked to all day. It is a collaborative peer-level learning and networking experience with intimate roundtables led by industry experts."
- Greg Fawson, CEO​

THE FUTURE OF ENGINEERING TEAMS

Simple_triangle.png

The strategies for building and managing effective engineering teams are evolving rapidly. Join us as we delve into cutting-edge methodologies, tools, and best practices that are defining the future of engineering. Join peer-level discussions to gain valuable insights and experiences, providing a roadmap for navigating the complexities of modern engineering teams and maximizing performance. Prepare to gain the knowledge and inspiration needed to drive your teams towards excellence.

ROUNDTABLE TOPICS

Simple_triangle.png

Join us for a series of intimate expert-led roundtables designed to help you walk away with a set of actionable tools, solutions and insights you can implement immediately in your teams.

Cross-Platform Development in the Age of Engineering Efficiency

AI Assistance & Mobile Developer Productivity

Mobile Experience & Performance

Ensuring Mobile App Security in Rapid-Release World

Reducing Technical Debt: A Guide for CTOs in 2024

Developing an Engineering Culture and Effecting Change

....and many more!

YOUR MODERATORS

Simple_triangle.png

We've assembled a stellar group of leading engineering leaders to help moderate and facilitate the roundtables. They're here to get the most out of you and draw out actionable intelligence that you can take back to your teams.

Simple_triangle.png

AGENDA

VENUE

Simple_triangle.png
bdc.jpg

We're thrilled to be hosting the T3 Engineering Leadership Summit at the Business Design Centre. T3 will be co-located with the droidcon London conference.

Business Design Centre Ltd

52 Upper St, London N1 0QH, United Kingdom

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

ilyabw.png

"This was a beautiful type of #unconference...the ultimate format for sharing, listening, and most importantly - learning. I have met people I knew before, people I am happy to know now, and people I wish I caught up with earlier! What a blast 🔥"

- Ilya Sakharov, CTO @ Codility

- 

I had a blast rambling about ownership and impact at the T3 Software Engineering Leadership Summit in Berlin last week. 💪 Spent hours debating the finer points of engineering after my keynote with great folks and a super relaxing hashtag#unconference style vibe. Many thanks to Greg Fawson and the gang for both organizing and luring me to talk. 🙏 Really should do these more often.
- Niilo Säämänen - CTO at Wolt

adk.jpeg

This summit was a remarkable #unconference experience, featuring roundtables and great keynotes. It was the perfect setting for learning from others but also share my own experiences. I had the pleasure of meeting incredible new people. The conversations were enriching, and the insights gained were invaluable.

Adrian Kodja, Technical Lead @softgarden

RESERVE YOUR SEAT

The T3 Summit is an exclusive event for software engineering leaders. If you have a voucher code, please use it to bypass the approval process. If you do not have a voucher code, please register and we will check your credentials and send you an approval.

Anchor 1
bottom of page